Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Real Estate ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Real Estate
Category: Reference, Education and News > Job and Careers
Asked by: kourtnee-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 17 May 2006 18:07 PDT
Expires: 16 Jun 2006 18:07 PDT
Question ID: 729898
what is it called when you are a real estate agent and you want to
know the history and style of a home so that you are more knowledgable
when talking to a future homeowner about it?

Request for Question Clarification by neurogeek-ga on 09 Jun 2006 14:20 PDT
I hate it when I know the definition of a word and can't quite think of it.

To help youi with your question, I looked on, the web site
of  National Association of REALTORS®.  As you probably know, Realtors
are professional real estate agents who are members of this

Here is a nice web page describing styles of homes:

Phrases from this page such as "architectural expertise", "residential
style", or "architecture coashing", seem to fit your definition.

If this helps, please let me know so I can submit it as an answer.
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy