Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Replacing Social Security Card ( Answered,   1 Comment )
Subject: Replacing Social Security Card
Category: Miscellaneous
Asked by: punky6-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 25 May 2006 05:23 PDT
Expires: 24 Jun 2006 05:23 PDT
Question ID: 732259
I lost my social security card, how do I replace it?
Subject: Re: Replacing Social Security Card
Answered By: answerfinder-ga on 25 May 2006 06:41 PDT
Dear punky6-ga,

I assume you mean a US social security card. If so, this page will
give you instructions and supply the relevant form.

If you do not mean the US, let me known by way of clarification request.

Subject: Re: Replacing Social Security Card
From: daniel2d-ga on 25 May 2006 22:07 PDT
Really, you could not figure to contact the social security
admistration, who issued the card, to inquire about obtaining a

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy