Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: 1099-MISC Tax Question ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: 1099-MISC Tax Question
Category: Business and Money > Accounting
Asked by: sunhawk-ga
List Price: $3.00
Posted: 01 Jun 2006 07:59 PDT
Expires: 01 Jul 2006 07:59 PDT
Question ID: 734396
I run a business in the State of Ohio from my home.  I obtained an
EIN and used my home address on the EIN application with the IRS as
the place of business.  However, as a matter of privacy, I use a mail
forwarding service in a different state to receive any business
related material.  I received a 1099-MISC from a company I did work
for and, although the EIN and business name on the 1099-MISC matches
my EIN application, the address on the 1099-MISC is my mail forwarding
address.  Would this create a problem with the IRS since the addresses
do not match or would the IRS be satisfied with the business name and
EIN matching?
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy