Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: motorcyles in Panama ( No Answer,   1 Comment )
Subject: motorcyles in Panama
Category: Sports and Recreation > Travel
Asked by: bambi100-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 05 Jun 2006 07:47 PDT
Expires: 05 Jul 2006 07:47 PDT
Question ID: 735434
How can one cross or bypass the Darien Gap between Panama and Colombia
when traveling by motorcycle?
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: motorcyles in Panama
From: motorbiker-ga on 21 Jun 2006 00:32 PDT
You'll need to take an airplane. They have regular flights which can
carry your motorcycle.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy