Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Licenses required to become an insurance agent? ( Answered,   0 Comments )
Subject: Licenses required to become an insurance agent?
Category: Miscellaneous
Asked by: lazyft-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 17 Jun 2006 13:46 PDT
Expires: 17 Jul 2006 13:46 PDT
Question ID: 738985
What licenses are required to become a insurance agent in the state of
texas and where can the test be taken?
Subject: Re: Licenses required to become an insurance agent?
Answered By: cynthia-ga on 17 Jun 2006 17:47 PDT
Hi lazyft,

It depends on what kind of insurance agent you want to be. You decide
what type of insurance you are going to sell, study that specific area
from Texas course materials, and take the appropriate exam for *that*

I found this which I'm certain has all the information you need. It's
80 pages, put out by the State of Texas for those interested in
becoming licensed as an insurance agent:

For Licensing Examinations November 1, 2005 and Later

NOTE: Page 58: Texas Area Testing Centers

Hope this helps!


Search terms:
Texas "insurance agent" license exam
There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy