Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Mobile Homes for Section Eight Housing (Renting) ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Mobile Homes for Section Eight Housing (Renting)
Category: Business and Money > Consulting
Asked by: auntcranky-ga
List Price: $10.00
Posted: 20 Jun 2006 14:45 PDT
Expires: 20 Jul 2006 14:45 PDT
Question ID: 739765
Can you tell me if a Mobile Home can be put up for Section Eight
Housing in Oklahoma?  How does a Landlord set this up if it is
possible? Then how does a tenate work with Section Eight Housing to
rent a Mobile Home for Section Eight?
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy