The California Flower Art Academy (CFAA) which looks nice, serves the
San Francisco Bay Area (Burlingame, San Mateo) and Silicon Valley
(Sunnyvale, San Jose).
* European and American style of Fresh Flower Arrangement
* European and American style of Dry Flower Arrangement
* IKEBANA ART (Japanese Traditional Fresh Flower Arrangement)
* European style of Art Flower
* European style of Shadow Box Art and Decoupage Art
1240 Via Huerta
Los Altos CA 94024
105 Town and Country Village
Sunnyvale CA 94086
Nearby the intersection of Washington Ave and Town Center Lane (near
the traffic signal)
San Francisco extension:
831 Mitten Rd., Suite 204
Burlingame CA 94010
City College of San Francisco offers a Floristry course.
"The Floristry Curriculum is designed to give students a thorough
well-balanced training in the buying and selling of floral products,
the art of creating floral arrangements and the operating of various
types of floral enterprises."
City College of San Francisco
50 Phelan Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94112
Another floral design school in CA:
Phil Rulloda Southern California School of Floral Design
843 S. State College #D, Anaheim, CA 92806
Phone 800-981-7445 or 714-776-7445 ~ Fax 714-776-7485
Best of luck!