Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Paying self employment social security taxes ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Paying self employment social security taxes
Category: Business and Money > Accounting
Asked by: roncoselman-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 23 Jun 2006 05:38 PDT
Expires: 23 Jul 2006 05:38 PDT
Question ID: 740466
I am moving to the Philippines and am not employed. I want to continue
to pay social security taxes so that I can continue to accrue Social
Security credits each quarter. I have rental property. How can I use
that income to be selfemployed and pay my own social security taxes.
What forms do I need and how do I pay online?
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy