Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Medical Double Blinded Studies (Techtor) ( Answered,   1 Comment )
Subject: Medical Double Blinded Studies (Techtor)
Category: Health > Medicine
Asked by: octopia-ga
List Price: $12.00
Posted: 15 Jul 2006 23:31 PDT
Expires: 14 Aug 2006 23:31 PDT
Question ID: 746721
To follow up on 
Techtor, please feel free to post the answer here. 



Request for Question Clarification by techtor-ga on 19 Jul 2006 08:40 PDT
Thanks. I'll just let you know some things kept me busy for a while...
but I'm still looking for appropriate testing facilities. I sure hope
to find some soon.


Clarification of Question by octopia-ga on 23 Jul 2006 00:53 PDT
OK, Techtor, I am hoping you will find something then. 

Request for Question Clarification by techtor-ga on 31 Jul 2006 22:20 PDT
Hi, I just chimed in to report I haven't found many clinics that say
they do double-blind tests. Perhaps most clinical testing centers may
perform double blind tests if subsidized enough. All I could find for
now are a few other clinical test facilities in Australia and
Singapore, and maybe a few more after this posting. Are you looking
for centers in a specific area? Also, would what I have enumerated be
enough for you as a postable answer? Thanks.

Clarification of Question by octopia-ga on 08 Aug 2006 05:05 PDT
Hi Techtor, 

First, thanks for the effort you have put into this questions. 
Well, OK, will go along with what you have found already. I am looking
for Urology related testing. So, please go ahead and post what you
have reached so far and I?ll take it from there.

Oh, and I do appreciate your efforts...

Request for Question Clarification by techtor-ga on 10 Aug 2006 09:55 PDT
Thanks for clarifying that Urology is one of the specifics of your
request. I will post an answer in a while, acter getting some specific
results with Urology mentioned. Thanks.

Subject: Re: Medical Double Blinded Studies (Techtor)
Answered By: techtor-ga on 11 Aug 2006 08:15 PDT
Thanks again for your question. Here are the results I have gotten
after a long period of searching. These are links to some institutions
or places where you could search for institutions.

Those that mentioned Urology:

Clinical Trials Resource Center listing of Urology-capable centers

Center for Urologic Care - Clinical Trial Information,template&cpid=3859

Department of Urology - OUHSC (University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center) 

UCLA Center for Urologic Oncology  

General Clinical Trial Center List:

Profiles of Centers Conducting Clinical Research - Geographic Sort  

SUNY Upstate Medical University: Research Administration Office - Information on Clinical Trials and Human Research
Studies - Browse Listings  

SWBIC - Quality Control Testing/Clinical Trials  

Clinical trial - Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia 

Conducting clinical trials over the internet: feasibility study --
McAlindon et al. 327 (7413): 484 -- BMJ  

Some specific facilities found along the way:

Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - Clinical Trials  

New Queensland clinical trial facility ensures patient safety - UQ
News Online - The University of Queensland (Australia)  

Clinical Trials Center, Vanderbilt Clinical Trials Center Home Page  

Changi General Hospital - Clinical Trials Facility - Singapore  

Queensland Clinical Trials Network Inc.

Kingshill Research Center - Facilities and Services  

Media Release: New Clinical Trial Facility Opened in Melbourne!OpenDocument

I hope they have helped in your search.

Google Search terms used:
double blind study researchers
clinical trial services
clinical trial facilities
medical double blind test services
international medical double blind test service
international clinical double blind test service
double blind clinical trial conducting
double blind clinical trial facilities
urology double blinded clinical center
urology clinical trial center

I hope this answer was of much help. If you need something clarified,
or have a problem with the answer, let me know and I'll come back to
you as soon as I can. Thank you.
Subject: Re: Medical Double Blinded Studies (Techtor)
From: techtor-ga on 10 Aug 2006 09:57 PDT
Excuse me, 'acter' above should be "after." :)

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy