Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Workers Compensation ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Workers Compensation
Category: Business and Money > Employment
Asked by: metanoya-ga
List Price: $25.00
Posted: 18 Jul 2006 22:29 PDT
Expires: 17 Aug 2006 22:29 PDT
Question ID: 747617
I need the name of a good lawyer who deals with section 145A of the
Workers Compensation Act 1987, NSW Australia. I need a contact before
July 26th, 2006
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy