Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Hiring in USA for Software Engineers ( No Answer,   1 Comment )
Subject: Hiring in USA for Software Engineers
Category: Business and Money > Employment
Asked by: kizzaster-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 03 Aug 2006 23:46 PDT
Expires: 02 Sep 2006 23:46 PDT
Question ID: 752439
What companies in the USA have sponsored Software Engineers on an E3 visa.

(An E3 visa allows Australian Citizens that are degree qualified to
work in the United States of America)
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Hiring in USA for Software Engineers
From: peopledesktop-ga on 04 Aug 2006 06:57 PDT
You can get H1B visa holders from India in USA. Let us know if you
need any further help in finding H1B Software engineers.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy