Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: penis transplant ( No Answer,   3 Comments )
Subject: penis transplant
Category: Health
Asked by: herdbull-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 11 Aug 2006 14:16 PDT
Expires: 10 Sep 2006 14:16 PDT
Question ID: 755133
I have a question/fact. When I was born, the Dr. for a better term
ruined my penis while trying to circumcise my penis. Although my penis
worked fine for many years. When I was 40 the skin on the end of my
penis became very sensitive and started to rip during intercourse. I
had to have a skin graft from my upper thigh to wrap around the end of
my penis. It worked well for a few years. However the sensitivity is
not the same and it has become very difficult to climax. Thus the skin
graft is not a durable as the real skin and rips during intercourse.
Would you suggest a transplant or another skin graft? or ?
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: penis transplant
From: owain-ga on 13 Aug 2006 15:25 PDT
I'd suggest tantric sex
Subject: Re: penis transplant
From: cynthia-ga on 13 Aug 2006 16:11 PDT
I have to agree with owain-ga, as a practioner of, and receipient of
tantric massage, this is exactly what you need. Not only will you
expereince much less (virtually ZERO) friction on the penis itself,
but you will have the most incredible orgasmic experiences of your
Subject: Re: penis transplant
From: quickmd-ga on 14 Aug 2006 01:55 PDT
I would suggest skin graft. I first of all have never heard of a penis
transplant, i would doubt how successful it would be, since connecting
all the nerves neccessary and the blood supply would be very tough. as
well you would need to take anti-rejection drugs for the rest of your
life. and what if your body rejected this transplant, you would be
without any penis. I would say a good skin graft would be the best
choice, but without seeing this, i would suggest seeing another
plastic surgeon in your area, possibly a university based one who has
residents where they would be doing the most cutting edge work. good

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy