Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Paternity in NY ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Paternity in NY
Category: Relationships and Society > Law
Asked by: dyauspitar-ga
List Price: $10.00
Posted: 15 Aug 2006 19:56 PDT
Expires: 14 Sep 2006 19:56 PDT
Question ID: 756433
I want to establish paternity in NY although I am the child and I am
over 21.  I am not looking for child support but to correct my birth
certificate and obtain other benefits such as citizenship in the
father's country of origin.  Is there a statute of limitations for
this? I have researched the web and it appears to apply if I am
looking for child support.  Please clarify.
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy