Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Finding a Lawyer/Other Help in Obtaining Holocaust Reparations ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Finding a Lawyer/Other Help in Obtaining Holocaust Reparations
Category: Relationships and Society > Law
Asked by: jbrief-ga
List Price: $15.00
Posted: 18 Aug 2006 13:32 PDT
Expires: 26 Aug 2006 23:50 PDT
Question ID: 757449
My (Jewish) grandparents were victims of Nazi Concentration
Camps/Death Camps, and as such were later awarded (and continue to be
awarded) reparations for their suffering from Germany.  Hundreds of
thousands of Nazi victims have been awarded such settlements, mostly
in the 1970s.  My father, also Jewish, was under Nazi rule as well (in
forced filth-ridden/diease-ridden ghettos in Nazi-controlled Romania)
from 1939-1945.  My father has recently expressed interest in
obtaining similar compensation, but does not know where to go for
lawyers who handle such cases.  Where can I find such an attorney (or
other professional who deals with such cases?)
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy