Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Looking for a hose splicer to join 1/8" vinyl tube to a 3/16" vinyl tube ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Looking for a hose splicer to join 1/8" vinyl tube to a 3/16" vinyl tube
Category: Sports and Recreation > Automotive
Asked by: challenger70-ga
List Price: $6.00
Posted: 27 Aug 2006 13:37 PDT
Expires: 27 Aug 2006 15:20 PDT
Question ID: 759977
I am looking for a hose splicer to join 1/8" ID vinyl tube to a 3/16"
ID vinyl tube that I can order online.  Usually these are made of
brass or nylon and have barbs on either end.  I am not looking for two
seperate pieces that thread together.  Also, I need to be able to
order them in small quantities below 20.

There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy