Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Social studies ( No Answer,   1 Comment )
Subject: Social studies
Category: Reference, Education and News > Education
Asked by: matt5-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 05 Sep 2006 14:42 PDT
Expires: 05 Oct 2006 14:42 PDT
Question ID: 762499
what is the name given to a point of land,usually smaller than a
peninsula,extending into a body of water?
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Social studies
From: rainbow-ga on 05 Sep 2006 15:30 PDT
Could you be thnking of a bill?
"A long thin piece of land that extends into the sea."

or spits?
"narrow points of land extending into a body of water."


Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy