Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: How to wite a motion ( No Answer,   2 Comments )
Subject: How to wite a motion
Category: Family and Home
Asked by: ari56-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 21 Sep 2006 07:35 PDT
Expires: 21 Oct 2006 07:35 PDT
Question ID: 767279
I'm paying my 4yr old son health insurance, ordered by the
court of Franklin county (Columbus, Ohio) At the same time, my ex wife
has been paying it regularly, since that was the agreement on the our(
divorced) final decree (we have been officially divorced since April
2006). She does not
mind paying it since that amount already included in child support.
When our lawyers did the child support calculations, she has the
amount credited wheeras I did not get the out of pocket credit for his
insurance. Can I appeal the court decision that I do not wish to
continue making payment for the insurance, and if yes, what are the
procedures? If there's a motion involves, how to write one?

There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: How to wite a motion
From: posiedon-ga on 20 Oct 2006 06:12 PDT
The first person you should talk to is your local government office. 
Here is there URL to the Child Support Office.  They should be able to
help you with appealing on your own. 
However, it is never recommended to take any legal actions without an
Attorney.  Your attorney should also be able to answer this question
for you.  Good Luck
Subject: Re: How to wite a motion
From: rockgjmom-ga on 15 Nov 2006 14:50 PST
There is a sample motion to modify ( more or less) a medical support
order in How To Collect Child Support, 3rd edition, usable in Ohio. 
Here is a link to the ebook download

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy