I have gathered several resources for you. The first are servics
that perform medical bill review for individuals.
Medical Bill Review Services:
"Who can Medical Bill Review Services, Inc. help?
* Individuals without health insurance
* Individuals covered by private or their employer's policy
* Individuals covered by HMO/PPO policies
* Individuals on Medicare/Medicaid
* Individuals with Medical Spending Accounts
* Seniors and their caregivers
* Professional Geriatric Care Managers
* Professional Daily Money Managers
"Think you may have been over charged and concerned your hospital,
physician, or nursing home bill may contain errors? We will review
your bill for free. Our payment is a percentage of the recovered
dollars if you have already paid the bill. If you have not paid the
bill, we will negotiate either an hourly charge or a percentage of the
The above site has one broken link, but here is th epage "Individual
Service" should link to:
The above link states:
Our team of experienced bill reviewers becomes YOUR advocate in this
confusing, time-consuming process. Here are the services you will
receive for as little as $18.75 per month:
* Organize medical bills and statements including Medicare,
insurance and benefits statements
* File claims on your behalf to all your insurance companies:
Primary, Secondary, Dental, Prescription, Supplemental, Group, etc.
* Monitor all activity on claims and your benefit payments
* Work with providers who are balance billing inappropriately
* Identify and re-file claims that have been ?lost? in the system
* Coordinate all benefit and policy payments
* File appeals where benefits have been denied
* Recover overpayments on your behalf
* Maintain copies and records of all claims that have been filed
* Prompt notification to you of WHO, WHAT, and WHY you should pay
to avoid interest penalties and/or damage to your credit rating
* Periodic reports summarizing the activity of your claims and payments
Individual fee - $225
Individual plus one dependent - $400
Each additional dependent - $75
This Annual Service makes a wonderful gift for your parents or other
older loved one-peace of mind by relieving them of this complex,
Contact us today for a free consultation about tailoring our services
to meet your needs. If you are interested in receiving additional
information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at
(615) 783-1707 or toll free at (866) 615-1400. (You do no have to have
a bill reviewer that lives in your state - email, fax and mail allow
Broadspire is another Bill Review Service
"Broadspire's customers have experienced significant savings that
continue to increase annually. Customers who used medical bill review
in 2005 averaged a 46.5 % savings (excluding duplicates) from the
identification of inaccurate and unwarranted charges.
Learn more about the advantages of medical bill review. Contact Us or
More about Broadspire's services
Medical Billing Advocates:
Medical Billing Advocates-This site lists various services for billing
advocates. If you contact them, thay can direct you to one that has
the proper services you and your parents need.
Contact an advocate today, or call the MBAA corporate headquarters for
a referral: 540.387.5870.
Medical Claims Review, LLC
PO Box 433
Mt. Sterling, KY 40353
Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman:
This legal firm handles billing review and gives you important
information on this page.
About Hall Render - Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman is a full
service health law firm with offices in Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan
and Wisconsin. Since the firm was founded by William S. Hall in 1967,
Hall Render has focused its practice primarily in the area of health
law and is now recognized as one of the nation's preeminent health law
firms serving clients in 40 states.
Consider contacting the Kentucky Hospital Association for some
recommendations as well.
"For more information about KHA?s Legislative Priorities, contact:
Sarah S. Nicholson at KHA (502-426-6220 or 800-945-4542 or e-mail at
You may also visit the Advocacy Section of the KHA Web Site at www.kyha.com "
This document has information for Delaware state employees, but
other than phone numbers and state government agenecies, the helpful
information is useful.
Here are Kentucky's state laws governing patients medical record
rights. Not a bill reviewr, but patients have certain rights you
should be aware of.
There you go... a good start to locating help for medical billing
problems. If anything is unclear, please request an Answer
Clarification, and allow mt to respond, before you rate. I will be
glad to assist you further on this question.
Kentucky + Medical billing revieers
Medical bill reviewers