Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Trying to kick out crazy girlfriend in Miami. ( No Answer,   1 Comment )
Subject: Trying to kick out crazy girlfriend in Miami.
Category: Relationships and Society
Asked by: gregulator-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 27 Sep 2006 11:17 PDT
Expires: 27 Sep 2006 11:39 PDT
Question ID: 768944
I am trying to kick out a girlfriend of two years. I just moved into a
new condo for which she is not on the lease. She is not on any of the
bills either. I know you cannot just kick someone out but what do I
do. I have called the courthouse and they say I can draft an eviction
for 15 days but then what if she doesn't leave? Also, does it help
that she recently went to jail for domestic violence on me about two
months ago?
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Trying to kick out crazy girlfriend in Miami.
From: pinkfreud-ga on 27 Sep 2006 11:21 PDT
If she has committed violence against you, you might want to look into
getting a restraining order.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy