Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: digital divide of Britsh Asians ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: digital divide of Britsh Asians
Category: Reference, Education and News > General Reference
Asked by: ucas123-ga
List Price: $30.00
Posted: 27 Sep 2006 15:10 PDT
Expires: 27 Oct 2006 15:10 PDT
Question ID: 769031
i want to know about research which has been conducted on the digital
divide of British Asians in the uk. This has a lot to do with the
research i am conducting and the aim of the reserach is as follows ''
The aim of this investigation is to explore the digital polarisation
Which exists amongst British Asians situated in the UK . The
Ethnic digital divide has been recognized and come under extensive
scrutiny for some years know. However, as researchers identify the
ethnic divide, a key factor has been neglected by researchers but
plays an integral role in the formation of the ethnic digital divide.
Such a factor is the digital polarisation of older generations of
particular ethnic minorities. Reports conducted by Ofstead and the
DfES have shown a significant improvement of ICT inclusion for
children over the last five years. While children of the 21st century
are growing up to accept technology as the way forward, older
generations of ethnic minorities are being neglected of such benefits.
Thus, the aim of this research is to systematically identify the
current issues surrounding the digital polarisation of British Asians
and come to some understanding regarding the barriers faced by the
older generations of British Asians. Overall, this study will aim to
come to some understanding of the effects of the digital polarisation
experienced by the older generation of British Asians and to what
extent this polarisation has on their offspring?s. ''

so what i want is research which has been conducted on the digital
divide (polarisation) of British Asians. i want aims objectives and
methodologies included in these researches (ideally i would like them
as journals ) including their findings and results etc..  

i want good research which has been conducted not just one research
but as many as possible, one research is easy to get thus i have
turned by attention to 'ask a question' as its difficult to get
numerous research conducted on the digital divide of British Asians.
The research into the digital divide of old people is irrelevant for
this help, the help I require is to locate information on the digital
divide of British Asians in the uk.
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy