Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: UK Taxation law ( Answered,   0 Comments )
Subject: UK Taxation law
Category: Business and Money
Asked by: elisdad-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 30 Sep 2006 07:24 PDT
Expires: 30 Oct 2006 06:24 PST
Question ID: 769680
Are United Kingdon redundancy payments subject to National Insurance
deductions, as well as Income Tax deductions?
Subject: Re: UK Taxation law
Answered By: answerfinder-ga on 30 Sep 2006 07:49 PDT
Dear elisdad-ga,

This guide issued by the Inland Revenue (April 2005) states that you
do not pay National Insurance and you pay tax on the amount above

You will find the matter of National Insurance payments and redundancy
payments is discussed in the Inland Revenue Manual. The conclusion is
the same.

I hope this answers your question. If it does not, or the answer is
unclear, then please ask for clarification of this research before
rating the answer. I shall respond to the clarification request as
soon as I receive it.
Thank you

Search strategy
There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy