There is so much wrong with this website, it is hard to know where to begin.
- The domain name was registered a whole 9 days ago, on September 21, 2006.
- It was registered for just one year, a poor sign for a legitimate company.
- The domain name contact email address is a Gmail account.
- The registrant name and address is a falsified one from Billings, Montana.
- Their website is hosted in Australia.
- Their "Hungary Warehouse" is a Hungarian university conference center.
- Their "Spain Warehouse" is a hotel in Spain.
- Their "Japan Warehouse" is a company that does industrial testing.
- Their "London" office is at a non-existant address.
- Even though they talk of accepting credit cards, they don't appear to do so.
- Instead, they accept SWIFT and regular wire transfers.
- For "local" purchases they accept money orders or bank checks.
Believe it or not, there is actually more, but you get the idea. Do
not order anything from these people.
If you need any clarification, please feel free to ask.
Domain Tools WHOIS.
SRSplus domain name registrars.
Royal Mail website.
Examined the website in question in detail.
Various searches on addresses, etc. from the TescoBox website.
Looking Forward, denco-ga - Google Answers Researcher