List of SIP providers that meet specific requirements.
I am looking to get a list of SIP providers that offer local and 800#
services, and meet specific requirements. This list should contain
about 10 providers that offer SIP 800# origination and termination
services. If the provider is able to offer local origination, it?s a
plus but not required.
The requirements/Questions are:
1) Support for G711 (required) and preferable G729 Codec?s
2) Able to Divert DID and toll-free calls to PSTN or any other #. This
can occur on internet failure or by choice.
3) Able to route 15+ simultaneous calls from anywhere in USA & t-f
number (Please provide cost per minute, or per month on incoming
4) Make 15+ simultaneous calls to customers anywhere within USA
(please provide cost of outgoing calls).
5) Are able to accept caller ID we send to them.
6) Must be able to display 800 number, caller ID name and number on
outgoing calls. The provider has to have the capability to either
accept our caller name for a 800#, or resolve 800# to caller name from
a public database service (such as Verisign Toll-Free Database
7) Have multiple locations for redundancy in case the provider goes down.
Questions for providers
8) How long will the provider take to provision service?
9) Can provider port phone #?s from multiple areas?
10) Does provider require a contract? How long? What is the termination fee?
11) What is the cost of diverting calls?
Please format the list with the name of the provider, contact
telephone number, website, followed by answer/confirmation for every
|There is no answer at this time.|
|There are no comments at this time.|
Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general
information, and are not intended to substitute for
informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax,
legal, investment, accounting, or other professional
advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims
liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor,
service or service provider mentioned or any opinion
expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the
Google Answers Terms of Service.
If you feel that you have found inappropriate content,
please let us know by emailing us at
with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
|Search Google Answers for