Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Working in UK and living in another EU country ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Working in UK and living in another EU country
Category: Business and Money > Employment
Asked by: markon-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 10 Oct 2006 06:14 PDT
Expires: 11 Oct 2006 07:34 PDT
Question ID: 772235
I am employed in UK as foreigner and going to permanently live as
citizen in another EU country (Czech Republic). Difference between
these countries is that I have low UK wage but middle class czech

* How can I minimise taxes
* What about national insurence, could I live with EHIC obtained in UK
or could I pay insurance in my home country. What would be cheaper?
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy