Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: IRA ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: IRA
Category: Business and Money > Finance
Asked by: mmorledg-ga
List Price: $15.00
Posted: 10 Oct 2006 22:43 PDT
Expires: 09 Nov 2006 21:43 PST
Question ID: 772553
My dad has money in a defined benefit plan. He is going to roll it
over into a traditional IRA. Can he do it himself or does he need to
get an administrator?
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy