Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Fiance is out of status ( No Answer,   2 Comments )
Subject: Fiance is out of status
Category: Relationships and Society > Law
Asked by: cooz-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 17 Oct 2006 11:09 PDT
Expires: 16 Nov 2006 10:09 PST
Question ID: 774389
Hi there, I am a US Citizen. I have a fiance who is out of status
since 10 yrs ago.  We have been together for about 4 years, and we
have 2 years old boy.  I'm going to marry her next month, and will
petition for her. My questions are :
1. Should we use the lawyer service in order to sponsor her? because
we would like to save some money since we have to file lots of forms.
2. Will the USCIS deport her and make her go back to her country first
before they granted her a greencard?
All comments and answers really appreciated.
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Fiance is out of status
From: myoarin-ga on 17 Oct 2006 13:26 PDT
Hi Cooz,
There are Researchers with great records for answering immigration
questions, but they may be more likely to take the trouble if you
increase the price, there is quite a bit of work involved.  You might
check the FAQs on pricing.
You can do that by accessing "my questions" and amending the price.

The USICS site recommends avoiding lawyers.  You can find it yourself,
but I expect that a Researcher experienced with the subject can find
and interpret the pertinent information a lot better  - for a price.

Good luck.
Subject: Re: Fiance is out of status
From: frde-ga on 18 Oct 2006 02:34 PDT
Your 2 year old boy would make deportation pretty tricky for the UCIS

Since she has 'flown below the radar' for 10 years, maybe you would
have an easier life keeping it that way.

Generally I've found that getting a book on a subject is very helpful.

I've also found that lawyers are expensive, especially when they are
just doing paper pushing.  The same goes for accountants.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy