Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: apply for Master study ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: apply for Master study
Category: Reference, Education and News > General Reference
Asked by: myphotoaffair-ga
List Price: $5.50
Posted: 23 Oct 2006 04:44 PDT
Expires: 22 Nov 2006 03:44 PST
Question ID: 776014
Can I apply for Master degree in the US with an Associate degree and 10 years
working experience in China?

Request for Question Clarification by politicalguru-ga on 23 Oct 2006 05:38 PDT
In which subject/discipline?

Clarification of Question by myphotoaffair-ga on 23 Oct 2006 11:58 PDT
Either MBA or Industrial Engineering. Not on-line program though.
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy