Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: WA State Mortgage Broker ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: WA State Mortgage Broker
Category: Business and Money > Small Businesses
Asked by: jeraboo-ga
List Price: $75.00
Posted: 24 Oct 2006 14:09 PDT
Expires: 24 Oct 2006 15:20 PDT
Question ID: 776491
Can a corporation conduct business in Washington State as a Washington
State mortgage broker if its designated broker, who is a natural
person, does not hold an ownership interest in the corporation?

Request for Question Clarification by keystroke-ga on 24 Oct 2006 14:13 PDT
Hello jeraboo,

What exactly do you mean by "natural person"?


Clarification of Question by jeraboo-ga on 24 Oct 2006 14:51 PDT
a natural person is a human being as opposed to a corporation or other
"legal person" or entity.
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy