Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: CA Mortgage Licensing ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: CA Mortgage Licensing
Category: Business and Money > Small Businesses
Asked by: jeraboo-ga
List Price: $75.00
Posted: 24 Oct 2006 14:13 PDT
Expires: 24 Oct 2006 15:20 PDT
Question ID: 776492
Can a mortgage broker licensed in Washington State and physically in
Washington State, legally take a mortgage application and dispense
mortgage advice over the phone to a California resident?
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy