Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Malevolent bloggers ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Malevolent bloggers
Category: Computers > Internet
Asked by: triaxelon-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 27 Oct 2006 09:07 PDT
Expires: 26 Nov 2006 08:07 PST
Question ID: 777465
There are specific names for different types of malicious internet
users, i.e. the people who post comments on blogs that are (a) spam,
(b) deliberately obnoxious or confrontational, (c) disguised attempts
to make the thread seem interesting etc etc. There's a good Wikipedia
article on them. But I can't remember what any of those terms are.

Request for Question Clarification by pinkfreud-ga on 27 Oct 2006 10:37 PDT
Is this the Wikipedia page you're looking for?

Clarification of Question by triaxelon-ga on 30 Oct 2006 01:54 PST
Nope, but the word I was after was "Troll", which was listed on that
page. Many thanks for that.

Request for Question Clarification by pinkfreud-ga on 30 Oct 2006 09:58 PST
How about this page? Is this the article you're looking for?
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy