Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Bike accessories ( No Answer,   3 Comments )
Subject: Bike accessories
Category: Sports and Recreation > Training
Asked by: yoshi_75-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 30 Oct 2006 09:11 PST
Expires: 29 Nov 2006 09:11 PST
Question ID: 778474
Does anyone know where to get a Telescopic mudguard? I know Barbieri
do them but I can't seem to find one anywhere for sale!
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Bike accessories
From: stanmartin1952-ga on 30 Oct 2006 13:28 PST
I went to Google Image search and entered telescopic mudguard and
found that Barbieri one:
Subject: Re: Bike accessories
From: canadianhelper-ga on 30 Oct 2006 22:43 PST

The US distributor link at euromediagroup is out of business...the search continues.
Subject: Re: Bike accessories
From: canadianhelper-ga on 31 Oct 2006 04:10 PST
Hello Yoshi....

Continuing to try and get hold of which is supposed to be
euromediagroup's US distributor but the site is down down down.

You can contact euromediagroup by phone and perhaps they can help...

Euromedia Group
Minneapolis, MN USA
Toll-free sales: 866.623.3073
Fax: 612.623.3385

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy