Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Looking for a foaming in-sink dispenser ( No Answer,   2 Comments )
Subject: Looking for a foaming in-sink dispenser
Category: Family and Home > Home
Asked by: pcventures-ga
List Price: $5.50
Posted: 07 Nov 2006 04:49 PST
Expires: 16 Nov 2006 05:03 PST
Question ID: 780765
I'm looking to purchase a pump-style soap dispenser that goes into the
little round port next to the main spigot on a kitchen sink - the
round port meant for soap dispensers, and spray gun attachments.
 Can someone point me to a source for such a thing?
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Looking for a foaming in-sink dispenser
From: brianmost-ga on 07 Nov 2006 07:12 PST
These are generally used in bathrooms, not kitchens, but the second
item down should work fine:

If you search for "lavatory mounted soap dispenser" you can find quite
a few more choices:
Subject: Re: Looking for a foaming in-sink dispenser
From: pcventures-ga on 09 Nov 2006 13:04 PST
I'm looking for a less expensive unit meant for the home that
dispenses soap in a foam.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy