Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Cultural Visa for Japan ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Cultural Visa for Japan
Category: Sports and Recreation > Travel
Asked by: mrwee-ga
List Price: $5.00
Posted: 10 Nov 2006 12:21 PST
Expires: 13 Nov 2006 10:26 PST
Question ID: 781697
Can I obtain a cultural visa to Japan for jiu jitsu and/or shooto?

Clarification of Question by mrwee-ga on 10 Nov 2006 12:23 PST
Jiu Jitsu and Shooto are types of martial arts
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy