Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Insurance ( Answered 5 out of 5 stars,   0 Comments )
Subject: Insurance
Category: Miscellaneous
Asked by: armagh-ga
List Price: $10.00
Posted: 13 Nov 2006 05:34 PST
Expires: 13 Dec 2006 05:34 PST
Question ID: 782320
would it be possible to get the name of a company or companies cover
insurance for promotions such as ?kick for a million? at football
games, putt for a million at golf events.
Subject: Re: Insurance
Answered By: mvguy-ga on 13 Nov 2006 05:55 PST
Rated:5 out of 5 stars

Here are some companies that offer the type of coverage you're interested in:

Golf Marketing Worldwide

National Hole-In-One Association

Hole in One International
Despite its name, this company also offers insurance for other types
of contests as well.

Foresite Sports
This company lists its rates on this page.

HCC Specialty Underwriters

Sadler Sports and Recreation Insurance
This company covers a wide variety of sports contests.

Before you purchase a policy with any of these companies, make certain
you have checked out its reliability through the Better Business
Bureau ( ) or the appropriate insurance
regulating company.

Good luck at your future event! I hope one of these companies satisfies your needs.



Google search terms used:

"hole in one" insurance

prize insurance

Clarification of Answer by mvguy-ga on 13 Nov 2006 06:20 PST
Thanks for the positive rating and the tip. I might have done the
search differently for an event in Scotland, but it does look like
several of those companies offer international coverage, so hopefully
one will work for you.
armagh-ga rated this answer:5 out of 5 stars and gave an additional tip of: $5.00
That’s what I would call quick mvguy-ga, I’ll start looking through
the sites you have found, and hope I can find one to cover a promotion
in Ireland,
Thank Armagh

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy