pros: - Capable of internet sales, mail/phone order, international
sales, wireless (not neccesary for you), and retail sales.
- Internet solutions include: Shopping Carts, Virtual Terminals(check
out), Secure Internet Gateways (security), and customized websites for
- Their program accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
Card and another unknown card
- Assists with legal advice, trademark services, and helping you get
your business off the ground in terms of legal aspects.
- Also provide hosting
Over all I would have to say they seem to really care about ones
business and seem like they have quite the force behind them. As the
administrator for a major video website, I can tell you that these
guys know what their doing by the range of products and services they
- Capable of handling memberships, content or goods.
- Their program supports Merchant, Worldpay, Paypal, CCBill*, and 2000Charge*
- Help with "adult" themed websites is available (not the kind your talking about)
- Seem to be capable of more varieties of credit cards and also
capable of international sales.
- Recurring billing options and Web-based control panel with 24/7 Technical Support
Here are the Benefits of using chargeready.com to set up your Merchant Account:
FREE setup ... no upfront charges
Accounts approved usually in 1-2 days
Everything is online - NO paperwork, No financials, No
documentation...you simply fill out the application above.....takes
about 7 minutes
This is information about your bank account so that Authorize.net will
know where to place the funds collected
LOW fees - 2.19%, $0.25 per transaction and a $19.95 monthly
statement/administration fee (These are very low rates for new
companies. As your volume increases, lower rates can be negotiated).
Note: If zero volume, you will be charged a $25 minimum along with the
$10 statement fee ($35 from Visa/MC and $19.95 from Authorizenet:
Honestly what I would do is, try chargetoday since they dont have a
set up fee (which seems more realistic and non scam like anyways) and
just use that, why make such a huge investment when you can waive it
with chargetoday. 100% with chargetoday.com.
Comparing www.chargetoday.com and www.m-enable.com in terms of
traffic rankings tell me nothing because both seem to have roller
coaster lives as websites on alexas website ranking system.