Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Looking for Cover Caps for 10 millimeter dia. holes. - Mfg. in Germany ( Answered 5 out of 5 stars,   0 Comments )
Subject: Looking for Cover Caps for 10 millimeter dia. holes. - Mfg. in Germany
Category: Business and Money > Consulting
Asked by: widgetman-ga
List Price: $25.00
Posted: 14 Nov 2006 20:49 PST
Expires: 14 Dec 2006 20:49 PST
Question ID: 782837
I have posted this questions before and received a good response.  I
am now looking for a source different from the one in the first answer
- which was Inden Ghbh.  The items I am in search of are plastic cover
caps in size 8 and 10 millimeter.  They are used to plug holes and are
common on furniture, etc.  Thanks for the help.

Clarification of Question by widgetman-ga on 14 Nov 2006 20:50 PST
To clarify, I am looking for a source in Germany.  Thx.
Subject: Re: Looking for Cover Caps for 10 millimeter dia. holes. - Mfg. in Germany
Answered By: jackburton-ga on 16 Nov 2006 07:43 PST
Rated:5 out of 5 stars
Hello widgetman,
I managed to find another manufacturer in Germany who produces the
plastic cover caps you are after.
Breitbach + Müller 
Weiherstrasse 13 + 17
57339 Erndtebrück
Postfach 48
57335 Erndtebrück
Telefon: + 49 (0 27 53) 59 56-0
Fax: + 49 (0 27 53) 59 56-50
Homepage (English version):
They have cover caps designed to plug 8mm and 10mm holes with various
cap diameters.
See here for 8mm/13mm variant:
PDF file:
See here for the cover caps designed to fill holes 8mm and wider:
PDF file:
The cover caps come in "various colours", as the product sheet says,
and further sizes are available on request. Pricing is not given, but
you can request a quotation (as well as samples), by clicking on the
"Order/Samples" button on the left navigation bar.
I trust this source will be able to accommodate you.
Best regards
widgetman-ga rated this answer:5 out of 5 stars

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy