Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: offshore online business - taxation ( No Answer,   1 Comment )
Subject: offshore online business - taxation
Category: Business and Money > Finance
Asked by: nicedayoutside-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 17 Nov 2006 14:10 PST
Expires: 17 Dec 2006 14:10 PST
Question ID: 783654
I am intending to start an international online business, doing it
from the U.S. primarily in Europe. All sales will be done outside U.S.
and goods will be purchased and sold outside U.S. The only think I
will have in U.S. is the bank account. Now, can anyone help me find
out how much taxes and on what will I have to pay in U.S.?
Also, what kind of business entity should I rather form - LLC, Sole
prop. or something else, in order to pay less taxes in U.S.?

Clarification of Question by nicedayoutside-ga on 17 Nov 2006 14:12 PST
Maybe you can provide some on-line resources, too, I'd greatly appreciate it.
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: offshore online business - taxation
From: probonopublico-ga on 17 Nov 2006 21:47 PST
You want all this for $2?

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy