Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Pain Reliever in South Korea ( No Answer,   3 Comments )
Subject: Pain Reliever in South Korea
Category: Health > Medicine
Asked by: domboy-ga
List Price: $20.00
Posted: 22 Nov 2006 22:19 PST
Expires: 22 Dec 2006 22:19 PST
Question ID: 785014
I need to know the name of a GSK product in South Korea that is a pain
reliever for mouth, denture or dental pain (not Panadol, Panadeine or
Para dontax) that I think starts with 'P'

Request for Question Clarification by pinkfreud-ga on 22 Nov 2006 22:49 PST
Is it Panafen?
There is no answer at this time.

Subject: Re: Pain Reliever in South Korea
From: jackburton-ga on 23 Nov 2006 08:30 PST
Could it be Paronix?
Subject: Re: Pain Reliever in South Korea
From: spoonzero-ga on 26 Nov 2006 20:26 PST
GSK Panafen (Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen 200mg. )

This is same Ingredient drug
Sam-Il Brufen 200mg (in korean: ?? ??? 200mg)

*Panafen isn't selling in South Korea.
Subject: Re: Pain Reliever in South Korea
From: andy_lewis-ga on 29 Nov 2006 02:27 PST
Hi domboy,

I think you are looking for "Paxil - Paroxetine" a product from
GlaxoSmithKline which is used as a pain reliever.

This medicine is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) used
to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder,
posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), or social anxiety disorder. It
may also be used to treat depression and other conditions as
determined by your doctor.

For more info about this visit:


Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy