Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Where can I get the 9/11photo of the fire truck crossing the bridge to Manhattan ( Answered,   0 Comments )
Subject: Where can I get the 9/11photo of the fire truck crossing the bridge to Manhattan
Category: Reference, Education and News
Asked by: seawolf42-ga
List Price: $30.00
Posted: 29 Jun 2003 14:17 PDT
Expires: 29 Jul 2003 14:17 PDT
Question ID: 223246
There is a photo of a fire truck crossing a bridge to Manhattan on
9/11 with the WTC burning in the background.  I woould like to find a
way I can get 2 large prints of this and pay for it by benefitting the
widows' and children's fund.
Subject: Re: Where can I get the 9/11photo of the fire truck crossing the bridge to Manhattan
Answered By: bobbie7-ga on 29 Jun 2003 15:16 PDT
Hello seawolf42-ga,

Thank you for your question.

Here is the photo taken by Aaron McLamb of the fire truck crossing the
Brooklyn Bridge to Manhattan on 9/11 with the WTC burning in the


911 Pictures:

“911 Pictures is proud to announce the acquisition of Aaron McLamb's
famous photograph of FDNY Ladder 118 crossing the Brooklyn Bridge as
it responded to the World Trade Center attacks, which appeared on the
cover of the New York Daily News.”

Image Information

Photo ID: 911-1489 
Photographer: Aaron McLamb 
Copyright: Aaron McLamb 
Collection:  WTC Disaster

You may order prints of the photograph directly from 911 Pictures.

Ordering Prints for Personal Use

Pricing of Prints for Personal Use

Ordering Prints for Commercial Use:

Pricing of Photographs for Commercial Use

911 Pictures

“911 Pictures is a unique stock photography agency dealing primarily
with photos from the Fire, Police and Emergency Medical Services,
ranging from stock shots of equipment and procedures to exciting and
beautiful on-the-scene action photos. We are the finest of this kind
in the United States, offering the widest selection of public
safety-oriented photos.”

In the second part of your question you mention that you want to pay
for it by benefiting the widows' and children's fund. I suggest you
get in touch with 911 pictures to see if that is possible as they own
the photograph.

911 Pictures
60 Accabonac Road 
East Hampton, New York 11937
phone: (631) 324-2061
fax: (631) 329-9264

In any case you can make a donation to My Firefighter's Widows' and
Children's Fund.

“My Firefighter's Widows' and Children's Fund was established by Lt.
James McCabe, an active NYC firefighter, in an effort to raise funds
for the families of our fallen heroes in their critical time of need.

Since 9/11/01, My Firefighter's Widows' and Children's Fund has raised
in excess of $300,000.”

Please send your donation (check or money order) to:

My Firefighter's Widows' & Children's Fund
P.O. Box 1656
N. Massapequa, NY 11758


You may make donations through the following associations:

9/11 Widows and Victim's Families Association


WVFA currently accepts donations of cash, check and stock donations. 
Donations may be mailed to:

9-11 Widows and Victims's Families Association
c/o HAI; ATTN Treasury
548 Broadway, 3rd Floor 
New York, NY 10012


Friends of Firefighters

To meet the needs of the growing number of firehouses that have
requested our assistance, we require funding to enable us to expand
our services, help us achieve our long range goals and cover the cost
of maintaining our center and hire staff to manage the increased
workload. You can reach us at:
Phone 718-643-0980
Fax 718-643-1240
159 1/2 Columbia St. 
Brooklyn NY. 11231


The New York Firefighters Burn Center Foundation

The New York Firefighters Burn Center Foundation is a non-profit
organization. All contributions are greatly appreciated, by us and our


Search Criteria:

WYC photographs
Fire truck bridge WTC photograph
911 photographs
widows and children’s fund 9/11

I hope this helps. If anything is unclear please request clarification
and I'll be glad to offer further assistance before you rate my answer
and close the question.

Best Regards,
There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy