Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: mass doctor complaint ( Answered,   0 Comments )
Subject: mass doctor complaint
Category: Miscellaneous
Asked by: dux-ga
List Price: $10.00
Posted: 18 Dec 2004 22:04 PST
Expires: 17 Jan 2005 22:04 PST
Question ID: 444549
where would I file a complaint regarding a doctor's unethical practice
in massachusetts?

toll free numbers??
Subject: Re: mass doctor complaint
Answered By: pafalafa-ga on 19 Dec 2004 05:15 PST

The Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine can take your
complaint.  Their procedures, forms, and Q&A's can all be found at
their site:

I trust this is the information you were looking for, but before
rating this answer, please let me know if there's anything else you
need.  Just post a Request for Clarification, and I'll be happy to
assist you further.

All the best,


search strategy --  Google search on [MA department health] and
followed links from there to the Board of Registration site.
There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy