Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: What is Mr/Mrs/Dr called? ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: What is Mr/Mrs/Dr called?
Category: Reference, Education and News > General Reference
Asked by: halogenstudios-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 13 May 2005 21:03 PDT
Expires: 13 May 2005 21:05 PDT
Question ID: 521518
This is killing me ... what is the Mr / Mrs / Dr / Ms / etc part of a name called?

I know it's a not commonly used word ... and it's not Title or
Salutation, etc. I think it starts with a C. But I'm not sure.

Any takers?
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy