Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: SEX PROBLEM ( Answered,   4 Comments )
Category: Relationships and Society > Relationships
Asked by: uclabru1-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 23 May 2005 23:36 PDT
Expires: 22 Jun 2005 23:36 PDT
Question ID: 524911
I am 18 years old. My girlfriend and I have an amazing sex life but
for some reason I cannot get fully erected anymore. I don't think I
need viagra but I am not sure what I can do about this problem as
either way I am about 6 to 6 1/2 inches but my girlfriend feels that
she cannot please me or stimulate my libido anymore. Does ANYONE know
what I can do? I would appreciate everyone's advice. We have been
together for 15 months and I still am turned on by her, and we are
serious, but I really do want to fix this problem as it is causing
problems including her self-esteem and my own problems thinking there
is something wrong with me. Thank you. Please respond ASAP!
Subject: Re: SEX PROBLEM
Answered By: nenna-ga on 24 May 2005 11:58 PDT
Hello uclabru1-ga,

I'm inclined to say this is most likely Erectile Dysfunction due to a
performance anxiety, but before I give you some details, please let me
stress that if this is a valid concern, you should go see a medical
doctor, as it could be a symptom of a much bigger problem.

Erectile Dysfunction is defined as:

    * Erections that are less firm and reliable than the man would like.
    * Inability to raise an erection from fantasy alone, without being stroked.
    * Not being able to take erections for granted.

While it's more prevalant in older men, it can happen with younger men as well.
Please take this information and go see your doctor to find out the cause.

If this answer requires further explanation, please request
clarification before rating it, and I'll be happy to look into this
Google Answers Researcher
Subject: Re: SEX PROBLEM
From: badger75-ga on 24 May 2005 05:27 PDT
Be sure to check with a urologist to eliminate any concerns for a
physical problem. You may be fatigued in general, or simply not as
excited about the sex. Possibly performance anxiety is the issue if
you are now aware of your partner's concerns. Viagra and other such
meds were not designed for someone age 18. Using them for greater
staying power can cause permanent nerve damage if used to excess. BTW,
be sure to use some form of birth control unless you want an
additional concern at age 18.
Subject: Re: SEX PROBLEM
From: myoarin-ga on 24 May 2005 08:06 PDT
Even at your age you can't go on for ever, but maybe your girlfriend
can. It could be that you both discovered the first, and now anxiety
is affecting your performance.  Trying too hard probably won't make it
better, just increase the apparent problem.  It is not her fault  -
beyond perhaps her expecting too much.
Slow down and take it easy, more foreplay.
Subject: Re: SEX PROBLEM
From: scubajim-ga on 24 May 2005 13:18 PDT
See a Dr.  You have nothing to be ashamed of.  Your problem might very
well be medical.  If you don't go you won't know and that will just
keep raising your anxiety.
Subject: Re: SEX PROBLEM
From: gagageegee-ga on 10 Sep 2005 00:11 PDT
execise 3 times a week,treadmill very good. .eat good food not dead food.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy