for my small business, I am facing a problem with the payroll of employee.
1) I need to pay fix wages to my employee. minimum salary is. 50,000/-
2) My employee are working on the remote location, different state.
3) For management perspective, I have no way to get immediate
confirmation of their work , and output of their work.
4) Sometime, client is rejecting the work , based on poor performance.
5) If client rejects , I loose my money over there
6) Meanwhile, as per the govt. rule for payroll employee, I have to
pay the employee, so by the time I come to know abt the result of
their work, I would have pay them for 3 to 4 month worth of salary.
7) By the time , I realize, they did not perform well, I already
loose a money. I can not cut from remaining salary , or someone would
have left the company.
8) As they are salaried employee, and as per the rule I need to pay
them fix $50,000/ yearly - salary. And state law requires to pay them
Solution expected from GA:
Is there any legal way , where I can make a contract with a salaried
employee, to pay them mimimum prevailing wage ( required to pay by
federal govt.) at the end of year? here I want to remain comply with
all the rules..
I need comparision statewise, so that I can think to reloacte the
company , where I have favourable rules for employer.
I can pay half the salary of prevailing wages each month and remaining
salary conditional, at the end of year. e.g. 2500/ each month 50,000
- (2500*12) = X
so X amount at the end of year. If client pass the work.
Clarification of Question by
12 Jul 2005 08:07 PDT
Bonus system is the way, but I am not aware , with state and federal
rules with related to payroll, tax deduction and prevailing wage.
So if someone can study , state and federal rules pertaining to this,
that will be a help.
All material pertaining to payroll, prevailing wage, tax deduction is
available on state and federal website. And we can email them question
as well. Govt. official will reply as well. But it needs patience and
persistance. So if someone can spend time , with followup , he will be
the right guy.
Let me know if my question needs more effort.