Google Answers Logo
View Question
Q: Satin Fabric ( No Answer,   0 Comments )
Subject: Satin Fabric
Category: Miscellaneous
Asked by: tayjax-ga
List Price: $2.00
Posted: 31 Oct 2005 11:00 PST
Expires: 30 Nov 2005 11:00 PST
Question ID: 587104
What is another name for flannel back satin?

Request for Question Clarification by pinkfreud-ga on 31 Oct 2005 11:36 PST
One alternate name for flannel back satin is "Kasha satin."

"Kasha Satin, a mediumweight, flannel-backed satin."

"Kasha satin lining fabric is a 60-inch wide flannel backed satin used
mostly to line coats and jackets. For the classic jacket the satin
side is used for the outside of the jacket and the flannel is on the
inside of the jacket."

Please let me know if this is the term you're looking for.

Request for Question Clarification by tlspiegel-ga on 31 Oct 2005 11:59 PST
Hi  tayjax

I've always heard it called brushed back satin or cuddleskin.


"Seasonal fabric. Cuddleskin, also called brushed back satin, has a
satin finished face of nylon and polyester on the outside and a
brushed cotton flannel finish on the inside. Oh so warm and comfy."

Best regards,
There is no answer at this time.

There are no comments at this time.

Important Disclaimer: Answers and comments provided on Google Answers are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Google does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. Please read carefully the Google Answers Terms of Service.

If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by emailing us at with the question ID listed above. Thank you.
Search Google Answers for
Google Answers  

Google Home - Answers FAQ - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy